Digest of cases of the United States Supreme Court as to juvenile and family law, 1962-June 1990
Publisher: The Appellate Division in [New York]
Written in English
- Domestic relations -- United States -- Digests.,
- Children -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States -- Digests.,
- Parent and child (Law) -- United States -- Digests.,
- Juvenile justice, Administration of -- United States -- Digests.
|Statement||edited by Ronald E. Cohen, James C. Neely ; Appellate Division, First Judicial Department, Supreme Court of the State of New York, Francis T. Murphy, Presiding Justice ; National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges.|
|Contributions||Cohen, Ronald E., Neely, James C., 1926-, National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges., New York (State). Supreme Court. Appellate Division. First Dept.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||ii, 666 p. ;|
|Number of Pages||666|
- Letters and other documents illustrating the relations between England and Germany at the commencement of the Thirty Years War
- The Pilgrims of the United States
- Insurance and the state ...
- Switched mode power supply.
- High Marks
- On the Edge
- Update in arthroscopic techniques
- The Lynda Barry Experience
- Focus Pro Nurse Issues
- Using REBT with Common Psychological Problems
- Peregrinus Proteus
- Camping chaos
- Frommers South Florida
- Twentieth century counterpoint
- Tylers poems of today
- Warwickshires charter.
- Winter Colours
- Field And Study
- Artists country
- Ground-water age and flow at Great Sand Dunes National Monument, south-central Colorado